Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The New, Hot Website

Fiber of Her Being has updated its website! Www.FiberOfHerBeing.com now features a lot more photos and a lot less jabber.

Based on a Flickr.com photo database, the new site lets you see slide shows of lots of my previous work, and lets me update it as I make new things. The result is a very user-friendly site with lots and lots of pictures, all organized in a way that makes sense.

The site also features some useful information pages (see the tabs on the left). There you can see a consolidated price list, two pages of touching testimonials, a description of the custom art making process, and more.

I am really excited about the new format and the potential to show a whole lot more artwork. Have a look and let me know what you think!

www.FiberOfHerBeing.com.

Thanks!

Kay