Friday, January 26, 2007

New Pieces for Babies






Two proud grandmothers commissioned baby products from me this week, and I'm so excited I had to post the products here. We have one snuggly baby quilt with insanely soft plush fabric on one side and a welcome greeting from aunts, uncles, cousins, parents, and grandparents on the other. I made this for a family that has always treated me as one of their own, and I was so touched that they chose me to make this special baby present. The other piece is my favorite artwork to have made in a long time: a songbook of German songs for a set of one-year-old twins whose father grew up hearing these same songs. The back of the book has a pocket for a tape or CD to go into, and the front is decorated with pictures of the twins and grandparents. As a twin myself, and someone who had a fabric book from my own German grandmother, this really touches me.

4 comments:

Hasnain Dill said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Michelle Hussey said...

You have done good job. Nice post Thanks for sharing, Below some useful information too......
Franke Sink Tap Packages, Franke Inset Sinks, Franke Undermount Sinks, Franke Hoods, Franke Downdraft, Franke Kitchen Taps, Franke Instant Hot Water Taps, Franke Filter Flow Taps. Franke Waste Disposal, Franke Kitchen Accessories.
Thanks

Michelle Hussey said...

I am so pleased I found this blog, I really got you by an accident, while I was searching for something else. The story and blog you have published is very interesting as well as informatics, Thanks for sharing such type of informatics thing. Below some useful information too........
Gazco Gas Fires, Gazco Stove Fires, Gazco Electric Fires, Gazco Studio 1, Gazco Studio 2, Gazco Studio 3, Gazco Studio 1 Slimline, Gazco Studio 2 Duplex, Gazco Studio 22, Gazco Riva2 500, Gazco Riva2 530, Gazco Riva2 670, Gazco Riva2 800, Gazco Riva2 1050, Gazco Riva 53, Gazco Riva 67
Thanks